VOLUNTEER AT WORLD OF SPEED
As a nonprofit organization, World of Speed depends on volunteers to make visits enjoyable, educational, and memorable.
We offer training and provide a fun and exciting environment for volunteers to share their knowledge and continue to build their own. The benefits of volunteering at World of Speed are endless!
- Volunteer application completion
- Interview with our volunteer manager
- Background check
- Once selected, new volunteers are required to attend an orientation and position-specific training
- Invitation to special volunteer-appreciation events
- Upon completion of 50 service hours, volunteers are awarded:
- An Individual-level membership
- One guest pass a month to give to friends or family
- So much more!
Archive volunteers organize and prepare collection items to be included in the museum catalog.
Docents educate visitors about World of Speed exhibits and provide guided tours through the museum.
Simulator operators coach and assist visitors throughout their driving-simulator experience.
The general-assistance/greeters crew welcome and provide general assistance to visitors throughout their visit.
Car Detail Maintenance
The car-detail maintenance crew is responsible for working behind the scenes to keep our collection looking great.