World of Speed respects the privacy of visitors to its website. World of Speed strongly believes consumers must be assured information online is used responsibly and appropriately. To protect online privacy, World of Speed has implemented the following policies:
1. World of Speed will only collect information that will help to achieve its mission.
2. World of Speed will only collect and store personal information that our website visitors knowingly provide.
3. World of Speed may collect aggregate use information, such as the number of hits per page. World of Speed may use aggregate data for internal and marketing purposes, but may not collect any personally identifying information without the website visitors knowledge.
4. Members, donors, event attendees and those requesting information may be asked to provide personal information. This information is given voluntarily. World of Speed shall provide alternative means for those who do not wish to provide that information online.
5. Credit card transactions: Website users may be asked to subscribe, register, or donate online by credit card.
a. World of Speed utilizes secure transaction methods when collecting credit card information online. World of Speed employees do not have access to the credit card number following the transaction.
b. World of Speed does not disclose credit card account information.
7. World of Speed is not responsible for the content or privacy policies of websites to which it may provide links or the websites of our sponsors.
Emails: All e-mails sent to a general list of supporter or potential supporters provide the e-mail recipient the opportunity to opt out of receiving future e-mail by clicking on a link or send an e-mail to unsubscribe.
Your Responsibility: If you become aware of a breach in our privacy policies, or suspect that we have handled your personal information in a manner that does not comply with this privacy statement, please contact us by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org or calling (503) 563-6444.
Any suspected attempt to breach our policies or procedures, or to engage in any type of unauthorized action involving our website will be regarded as potentially criminal activity, may be reported to the appropriate authorities.