Join World of Speed for a day celebrating the life and legacy of Indy racer Art Pollard. Pollard was known for his dedication not only to the racing profession, but for his work with children with special needs. The day kicks off with a special Indy-style welcome complete with music, bubbles and fanfare at 11am!
Children 12 and under admitted free with a paid Adult Admission.
Activities for the day include:
- Make-your-own Mini Racer // 11am – 4pm
- Color a Car // 11am – 4pm
- Giant Bubbles // 11am – 4pm
- Slot Car Racing // 12 – 3pm
- Hippy Hop Car Races // 1 & 3pm
- Special presentation by Art’s Daughter, Judy Pollard Dippel // 2pm
- Meet & Greet with racer Brad Pollard // 3:30 pm