GUIDELINES FOR DONATION REQUESTS
Thank you for thinking of World of Speed as you plan your upcoming fundraising event. To help manage the requests for donated passes in a manner that maximizes the impact of our limited inventory, World of Speed has established the following guidelines:
- World of Speed donates passes to local organizations whose work is congruent with our mission. We believe in organizations that inspire and educate. Your organization must be raising funds for the promotion and preservation of motorsports history, for education, or for youth and family services, including medical disorder research and support. For example, school fundraisers or carnivals, children’s programs, scholarship funds, and services to individuals with medical conditions would all qualify as eligible.
- The donation of World of Speed passes must result in a direct cash benefit to your organization. For example, we will donate passes to be included in a raffle or auction that generates cash gifts to your organization. We do not donate passes to be used as complimentary door prizes, employee or volunteer incentives, or thank-you gifts.
- World of Speed is unable to grant monetary donations.
- World of Speed is unable to grant passes to individuals or single families.
How to request a donation from World of Speed:
A letter of request (which must be printed on the organization’s letterhead) should be sent to:
World of Speed
27490 SW 95th Ave
- Only requests that include a self-addressed stamped envelope will be considered.
- Your request must be received a minimum of 30 days prior to your organization’s event or donation receipt deadline, whichever is earlier.
- Phone and email requests will not be considered.
- Passes are limited to four (4) per organization per calendar year.
World of Speed receives many requests for passes every day. Please allow time for us to respond, and refrain from calling to follow up on the status of your request. Due to the volume of requests we receive, we are unable to return individual phone calls.
We appreciate your consideration as we try our best to meet the needs of the communities we all serve.