World of Speed Members Library Now Available!
Hundreds of motorsports books are now able to go home with you.
World of Speed members can now check out books from our collection of motorsports-related books. You'll find 100s of books focused on tracks, makes and models, early automobiles and motorcycles, unique vehicles, specs and records, biographies, fiction, and all kinds of racing from NASCAR to Indy. Stop by the Archive Room to peruse our bookshelves or browse the catalog of books available for checkout at https://wosarchive.librarika.com.
Archive staff are happy to walk you through the signup process onsite but you can also do it from the comfort of anywhere.
First step: Go to https://www.librarika.com and hit the “sign up” button
Step two: Fill out the register account form and submit
Step three: Go to your email account and find you verification email from Librarika
Step four: Once you’ve clicked on the verification link in the email, click the button to “Request for Member Access” and copy in the full link https://wosarchive.librarika.com.
(WOS Archive will verify museum membership and accept requests as soon as possible Tuesday-Saturday.)
Step five: You will receive an email notifying you that your member access request has been accepted. Then, hit the link within the email or visit https://wosarchive.librarika.com and you are ready to enjoy this unique benefit of being a World of Speed member.
Now you’re ready to peruse the Archive Room bookshelves or reserve a book online. The Archive Room is regularly open all weekend and on select weekday afternoons. If you have any questions or want to schedule a book pickup during the week, please contact email@example.com.
Not a museum member yet? Visit www.worldofspeed.org and check out our membership packages, including student, individual and family options.
Some important details:
- Members may check out a total of four books at a given time.
- Books are checked out for two-week periods.
- Late returns are $0.25 per day.
- Lost and damaged books will be charged the cost of its replacement plus a 20% additional fee.
- Check out privileges are suspended with the accumulation of $10 in fees.
- Books must be returned to the Archive Room only, not to the museum’s front desk or other staff.
- While reminders will be sent via email, it is the responsibility of the member to return checked-out books on time and in good condition, without additional markings or damage which could result in a replacement fine.